Strut Your Stuff at
Move ‘N Groove-a-Thon 2017!
Get Your Groove On and join the fun at the 7th Annual Move ‘N Groove-a-Thon – a 5 hour dance relay for all ages and abilities – on May 13, 2017 at the University of Manitoba.
Register a team and help kids and adults with disabilities! Move ‘N Groove supports the work of The Movement Centre of Manitoba – Click “About The Movement Centre” to learn more!
It’s not just dancing…
- 5 hour dance relay supporting kids and adults with disabilities!
- Live bands, dance music and videos
- Dance performances and demos by Exhale Dance Studio
- Kids’ Corner with face painting and activities for children
- Silent Auction, dance contests, mascots, prizes and more for the whole family
REGISTER today by clicking “Register or Sign In”. Once registered, it’s easy to ask friends and family to pledge your team online through your fundraising page. Tax receipts are automatically emailed after a pledge is made online. (Printable pledge forms are available under “My Fundraising” on your personal page, or contact The Movement Centre of Manitoba at email@example.com or by phone at 204-489-2679.
Set Your Team Fundraising Goal – To ensure the event’s success, a $500 minimum in funds raised is required by each team to participate.
Help us reach the stars! Register a team or sponsor a participant today!
6th Annual Move ‘N Groove-a-Thon PSA